Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Spread It Out

As suggested on Breaking Muscle, I tried spracing my swings throughout the day. My first set of 20 was around noon, and my last set was just before midnight. I did 1x60, 3x40, and 6x20. I don't know how I feel about it... it certainly felt easier than doing them all in about 30-40 minutes with active recovery between sets. I'll work up to the 300 swings EVERYday that Pat Flynn recommends, but this week I'm only scheduled to lift 4 days. He suggests doing 300 swings in addition to any other exercises you want to do, so I'll keep mixing in the Total Gym sets as well.

The temperature has dropped here, so my home gym is quite chilly. I have a little space heater that I turn on about 20 minutes before I start my workout, but I think as the weather gets colder I'm going to have to start wearing shoes, gloves, and warmer clothes in general when I go out there.

No comments: